- imagining a future living with water
Up and Under
- the 100% natural way to combat global sea level rise
Walking to save some sea
my 46000 challenge
A year at the edge
- walking and collecting on the Suffolk coast
A present from...
rubbish idea to help save our wildlife
- a sustainable seafod mix from the North Sea
May also contain...
- exploring hidden depths of sea water
A short walk on the beach...
- warm and sunny but a wash-out
- big things on the beach
helping to feed the marine world...
Wild bird food
- a colourful mix guaranteed to attract wild birds
Everlasting floating bird feeder
- feed the birds...for eternity
- recycled and guaranteed to last a lifetime and beyond
- a tasty and tempting platter of seafood treats
On the waterfront
rubbish photos taken on the waterfront at Ipswich
Spot the container
- dotty stats about container fall out
Self-portrait from two carrier bags
what I found out about us on the beach
- help the world breathe more easily (and save for yourself too...)
- a one-off performance at the Buttermarket in Ipswich
We need more planes
join our campaign now!
Secret Garden Seed Mix
- earth and a bee friendly mix seed mix
DIY landfill kit
- saving the earth can start at home...
- 50,000 plastic pieces FREE inside!
- a November garden...
- how did my garden grow...
- also see Up and Under above -
The Oil Age Hut
- hutliving in the age of oil...
A million years of stored sunshine
- North Sea icons
- taking plastic mulch out of the fields and into the home
- protecting the sea from the land...
- share in my life savings and take a FREE piece of
Win a genuine PEARL necklace
- Procter & Gamble's sustainability policy flushed out
It doesn't grow on trees...
- also see WATER above -
- back to nature with all those unwanted catalogues
- a shadow dance but to whose tune?
Self-portrait from a box
- wallpaper inspired by the television
- looking up, not down
Nuclear Island - where to site a nuclear power station
- the new
way to reach the previously unreachable
Buy Nothing Day
- the bag lady and friends hit Norwich for Buy Nothing Day
- portable art that has something to say
The way from and to
a personal journey to Auschwitz and back
Fed up with being sold what to do
- white it out
- more white paint...
- is it real news?
- with a heart of gold...
Some great rubbish art
a year at the edge blog
- a year of walking and collecting at Thorpeness
- imagining a future living with water...
- Suffolk artists interested in coastal and climate change
Short rural residencies
: creating for a change...